Professional Modular Crimps Strips & Cuts Tool (205mm)
The professional modular crimping tools work for solid and stranded wire and have a built-in cutter on the rear and a stripper on the front. The smooth ratcheting mechanism will ensure positive connections each time and keep the metal frame and its built-in dies rigid and durable.
· For crimping modular plugs in parallel action.
· Cuts, strips, and crimps modular plugs without changing modular (DIE) set.
· Smooth ratcheting mechanism ensures positive connections.
· Integrated with round cable stripper for stripping round wire effectively in one operation.
· Middle carbon steel frame, harden & black oxide finished.
· Lightweight, durable and compact.
· Additional locker for storage after work.
· Strips round cables.
· Patents: CP-200/CP-200R/CP-376/CP-376K: TAIWAN, CHINA, U.S.A
· OAL: 205mm